Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A little about myself...

Hello fellow readers, my name is Michael Stoffer. I live in the Seattle area, off of Fauntleroy on an island called Vashon. I have grown up and currently still live here since the 4th grade. I attended Washington State University for 3 semesters out of high school but it wasn't working in a way to be successful in my future so I moved back home in hopes to get back on track. I am currently attending South Seattle Community College in hopes of achieving my AA in business. After I receive my AA, I will attend another 4 year university and finish my schooling. After college I hope to have my degree in business and either look into helping start up company of my own or find one that is willing to accept me. In this blog I will be talking about science theories and hope that others can comment and voice there opinions as well. You can contact me at: stoffer.michael@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello Michael I think it is great that after going to a University, you still wanted to continue with your education. I was wondering what type of business did you have in mind of started or if you yet thought of an idea.

    ReplyDelete